Pricing includes equipment, material and installation time required to professionally install a new system. To ensure optimal performance, we adhere to the manufacturer’s recommended specification to match the right equipment to your home. All new systems are tested and commissioned on site.
We stand behind the quality of our workmanship and the equipment we choose to install. This is why the systems we provide come with some of the most comprehensive warranty coverage in the industry. Your installed price includes standard manufacturer’s warranty that can be extended to cover any labor fees should you require a repair.
The single-stage S8X1 gas furnace is a good choice for those looking for solid heating. Tested, durable components help make sure your system is at optimum performance.
- Nine tap blower motor
- Self-diagnostic microelectronic controller
- Heavy steel cabinet
- Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- Tubular steel heat exchanger
- Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- 80,000 BTU Unit
- Width: 17.5
- Height: 34
- Depth: 28
- 10 years - Parts
- 20 years - Heat Exchanger
- A site visit for critical measurements, proper sizing, proper application and local codes is required prior to scheduling installation. All pricing is subject to change until site visit is completed and installation is confirmed.
- Price includes a like-for-like basic installation in our service area. Certain items may not be included and will be reviewed during site visit.
Need a New HVAC System?
Discover Our Products
Bring home a system built and tested to last—developed with longevity in mind, ensuring optimal comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures.
Free 10-year parts and labor warranty on new installations**Conditions apply
Looking For Financing Options?
We understand the importance of having fast, flexible, and straight-forward options that allow you to make the best long-term decision when replacing or upgrading your equipment.
Get a Free Estimate
"They were really professional, response time was excellent! My AC went out and I called them late Thursday evening and got a response early Friday morning and got an appointment Friday evening! Bill ended up coming out to check my unit,, and I ended up having to get a new ac/heating unit, which Todd came and gave me a few quotes on some options I had, long story short Abraham Laguna-Arellano came and installed my unit the next day! Very satisfied, he did an excellent job, he even took my fans out the window and closed them and locked up behind himself because everyone in my home was at work!!!"